Thursday 23 June 2011

DIY PHOTO BOOTH!!

SMILE!!!!




I went to visit my decorator yesterday and she handed me a flyer for  a photo booth.  What a great idea! I fell in love right away!  The cost from my decorator for the photo booth rental + 200 exposures (that printout automatically) + all of the photos taken on a CD for $450.00.  Not bad...but I thought that I could do better.....I checked out some retailers and photo developers and the grand total of my DIY version is a whopping $110.00!! There's a little more work involved, but I think I like my version better..check it out!

http://itsabridesworld.wordpress.com

http://www.elizabethannedesigns.com








Camera and memory cards                                                                                  ( FREE)
Tripod or photo booth assistant                                                                          (Volunteers???)
Backdrop: Used assorted fabrics, table cloths, etc.                                            $30.00
Props: Dollarstore or consignment peices.                                                         $20.00
Developing  walmart 100 4x6 $20.00   300 photos                                           $60.00
Envelopes (thank you notes)                                                                                ( Already paid for)
Postage ( thank you cards)                                                                                   ( Already paid for)
TOTAL:                                                                                        $110.00                           



www.oncewed.com

I am very excited about this!  It will be a little extra work getting the photos printed off and mailed out...but it will me a much awaited surprise when our guests get their thank you cards in the mail!!






No comments:

Post a Comment