Tuesday 21 June 2011

Wedding Colors and Themes...the many choices!

This past weekend I picked up a floral fabric that just so happened to include all of the colors I wished to incorporate into my wedding.  I am very excited that I finally have the colors set in stone and I felt inspired to post some wedding colors that are popular this year to inspire some other brides out there.

Yellow is huge this year! I am seeing it in wedding blogs all over the internet, here are a few examples:

                                                     http://www.100layercake.com/blog/

Here are a few others that you might like:
Pink/Green/Ivory




Pink/Gold


And my palate....drum roll please!!



Photo taken with my webcam..lol, sorry about the quality!  I dont have an inspiration board done up yet, as soon as I do, I will post!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and gold color combination looks amazing. Was looking theme ideas for my wedding and now will use this color for my wedding decoration at DC wedding venues. I am sure it will look perfect on my special day and everyone gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete