Monday 18 April 2011

DIY Bouquets

Our wedding budget isn't huge, so when the topic of wedding flowers comes along I cringe!  Flowers can be so expensive, and I am just not willing to spend a good portion of my wedding budget on them.  So, I have been searching the internet high and low for fresh flower alternatives.  There are broach bouquets, fabric bouquets, paper bouquets,and button bouquets.  I have yet to find the perfect fit for me....I've posted some photos for inspiration:
I am IN LOVE with the lace in this bouquet.  My dress has a lot of lace on it, so this would match perfectly!
I really like some of the flowers in this bouquet...but some of the flowers are just plain ugly!

This bouquet sold by Noaki on Etsy.com is quite beautiful. The price tag on something like this is $600.00 !  Wont fit into my budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment