Tuesday 12 April 2011

Our Wedding

Finally, after 5 years we are getting married! You would like that with 5 years to plan I might have everything worked out already...not the case! I have changed my mind so many times I cannot count! I have been searching the depths of the Internet world looking for inspiration and have found so many great ideas that there are just too many to use! I will be posting lots of these ideas online for your looking pleasure!

There are many really great wedding blogs out there...hopefully mine someday comes close to measuring up to some of the greats.....

The Wedding Bee: www.weddingbee.com Not a blog, but it does include a blog. Whenever I have a question that I need answered this is where I go. With such a loyal group of followers there is always someone willing to share their knowledge or experience to help you out. An A+ site!

Ruffled: http://ruffledblog.com/ This site is full of DIY ideas that will make your toes curl. I have found a couple of projects on here that I plan on using in my wedding! Another A+ site!


There are lots more that I will post in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment