Tuesday 12 April 2011

To sit or not to sit.............hmmmm



I came across this idea totally by accident...but as soon as I saw it I had to have it!  Besides the obvious cost effectiveness of it, I think it gives off a more welcoming, homey feel..which I love!

Now to find someone who will let me borrow some hay!  I live in a farming community..and my mother works at an agricultural company...so it should be easy...yay!  I like easy!

So with further exploration I discovered that this is a photo from celebrities Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn's wedding.  Does this mean I have expensive taste?  My fiance would say so!

http://www.celebritybrideguide.com/jerry-oconnell-rebecca-romijn-wedding-photos/?pid=194



1 comment:

  1. I went to a wedding actually on a farm two years ago, and it was outside, but we sat on white fold-out chairs. It was nice, but this idea of sitting on decorated bales of hay would have been perfect! Based on what I know about your wedding, I think it's a very nice idea!

    ReplyDelete