Thursday 21 April 2011

A Bride on a Misson..FIND FABRIC FLOWER TUTORIAL!!

Myself and Google are pretty much inseparable!  You cannot have one without the other....I don't know how anyone can survive on this planet without Google! So while searching 'fabric flowers' for the umpteenth time, hoping that exactly what I am looking for will magically appear before my eyes when....i saw this photo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cue the drool!  I have been Googling my brains out ever since trying to find a DIY post or a tutorial somewhere that will tell me how to make these gorgeous flowers.  They are made and sold by a very talented woman here: http://www.emersonmade.com/

They are however a tad pricey to purchase, especially
in a mass quantity such as what I need.  So....my sisters better like making fabric flowers...because we are going to make these flowers no matter what it takes!!

Oh, they are just dreamy!!









 On another note, I made another wedding purchase today! I spent a total of $20.00..big spender I am!  Ahaha! That $20.00 bought me 80 canning jars..complete with the old metal and glass screw tops!  I am extremely pleased with my purchase!  I had no idea they came with all of the tops!  Now what to do with them....some will be lanterns to hang....others I am thinking of incorporating LED mini white lights inside the jars to use as lighting for the tables.  Hmmmm..we shall see!




No comments:

Post a Comment